Pier A Harbor House
22 Battery Place
New York, NY 11020
Located where Battery Park meets the Hudson River, Pier A Harbor House is a 28,000-square foot, multi-experiential food and beverage destination with Manhattan’s finest sunsets and water views. The first floor is a free-flowing space designed for convivial eating and drinking, surrounded by a promenade with tables for outdoor dining.
Pier A is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a designated New York City landmark. Opening in 1886 as the headquarters for the New York Harbor Police and Department of Docks, Pier A later served as the VIP entrance for European Ambassadors traveling to Ellis Island and as the main station for the Marine Division of the New York City Fire Department.