Vancouver Party Cruises presents to you the ONLY St Patrick’s Day Boat Party in Vancouver, BC!! Yes, you read that right what could be a better way to drink up and celebrate the St Patrick’s weekend than to PARTY ON A BOAT. Experience your City of Vancouver like never before cruising through False creek, English Bay and into the inner harbour.
Vancouver Party Cruises brings you the best DJs in town to pump up your crazy fun filled night! Great music of all types! In the mix dropping the hottest Hip Hop, Top 40, R&B, Reggae, Mash Ups & your personal requests as well!!
- Vancouver’s #1 Boat Party
- Professional DJ and sound system to set the mood and get you dancing
- Amazing cruise through False creek, English Bay and into th e inner harbour
- Views of your city Vancouver like never before
Abitibi is a 140-foot Motor Vessel is a classic design with 370 people capacity. The large sky-lighted dance floor is located in the Grand Salon just below the 2600 square foot upper deck. She is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system and fully-licensed bar.
- Boarding starts at: 9:00 pm
- Boat Leaves at: 10:00 pm (with or without you)
- Re-docks at: 1:00 am
Ticket Starts at $30. Book your tickets today and take advantage of our super early bird ticket pricing. Keep in mind, early bird tickets are limited quantity & ticket prices will go up immediately after the early bird tickets are sold out.. All tickets are NON- REFUNDABLE and NON- TRANSFERRABLE. This is a 19+ event, Government ID required. Price increase warning: Prices often go up significantly (100% +)
- Is there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? You must be 19+ with a valid government identifications.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888 450 3991.
- What is the the refund policy?All sales are final and non transferable.
- What is dress code policy? Wearing anything in GREEN is highly recommended -- our photographer will be snapping your pics throughout the night!
- Is there food and drinks provided? There will be light food for sale.