VIP NightLife & CHI Nightlife
Pier PressureTM Chicago
St. Patrick's Day Yacht Party
4 Levels | 3 Hour Midnight Cruise | 2 DJs | 1 Amazing Party!
with the Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
Join us on the Pier Pressure White Party Cruise: Memorial Sunday Night! Saturday, March 17th, 2018, and Prepare for the ultimate yacht party cruise!
Top Ten Reasons to join Pier Pressure™ Green Electric:
- This is the biggest Yacht Party on Lake Michigan on St. Patrick's Day Night!
- An All Star Line-up of Chicago's Top DJs
- Exclusive VIP AREA w/ Special view of the dance floor
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views of Chicago's Skyline
- 3 Hour Cruise / 4 Hour Party from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
- 500+ Party Goers having the time of their lives!
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise without leaving the harbor
- Chicago's hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
Don’t be a land lover this St. Paddy's Day! Get your significant other and/or your entourage of friends, and escape to biggest and best party this St. Patrick's Day Weekend!
DRESS CODE: everyone must wear GREEN!
This isn't like any other cruise or event. Entertainment Cruises & VIP Nightlife's mission is to make sure our 'Pier Pressure' Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us on the ultimate Party Cruise! Call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 312.878.0707.
Check-in: 11:00 PM
VIP Boarding: 11:15 PM
GA Boarding: 11:30 PM
Cruise Time: 12:00AM – 3:00 AM.
Golden Ticket: General Admission – to 3 Decks including the Top Deck.
Emerald VIP Ticket: Priority boarding with access with All Access to 4 Decks, VIP 3rd Deck will include 1st come 1st Serve to open seating with tables overlooking the Main dance floor on the 2nd Deck, Upgraded Glow Party Favors, and a commemorative captains hat.
STRICT DRESS CODE will be enforced: Everyone MUST wear Green; Jeans ok w/ green top
:| All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.