San Diego Zombie Crawl is one of the Top 3 Halloween Events in Southern California. This year, the biggest costume celebration continues with a 2nd weekend for Dia de Los Muertos USA (Day of the Dead), a Mexican tradition!
Come experience the one-and-only 5 day event and gain access to 20+ insane costume parties in the famous Gaslamp Quarter.
▬▬▬▬ ✪ EVENT INFO ✪ ▬▬▬▬
2019 Halloween : San Diego Zombie Crawl Meets Day of The Dead
▬▬▬▬ ✪ WEEKEND 1 ✪ ▬▬▬▬
Day 1: Friday, October 25, 2019 | 6PM - 2AM
Freaking Finale: OMNIA
Day 2: Saturday, October 26, 2019 | 6PM - 2AM
Freaking Finale: PARQ
▬▬▬▬ ✪ HALLOWEEN NIGHT ✪ ▬▬▬▬
Day 3: Thursday, October 31, 2019 | 6PM - 2AM
Freaking Finale: FLUXX
▬▬▬▬ ✪ WEEKEND 2 ✪ ▬▬▬▬
Day 4: Friday, November 1, 2019 I 6PM - 2AM
Freaking Finale: SEVILLA NIGHTCLUB
Day 5: Saturday, November 2, 2019 I 6PM - 2AM
Freaking Finale: OMNIA
▬▬▬▬ ✪ KICKOFF LOCATION ✪ ▬▬▬▬
American Junkie San Diego
628 Fifth Ave (between F & G St)
San Diego, CA, 92101
(Pick up your club passes, drink tickets, and credentials here between 6PM - 9PM on ALL 5 event days)
All presenting venues are along the famous Fifth Avenue in the Gaslamp Quarter and walking distance from each other.
This is a 21+ event.
▬▬▬▬ ✪ PARTICIPATING VENUES ✪ ▬▬▬▬
1. American Junkie San Diego*
3. The Butcher's Cut
4. Coyote Ugly Saloon - San Diego
5. The Double Deuce*
7. Fluxx Nightclub*
8. Greystone Prime Steakhouse & Seafood
9. Juan Tequila Bar & Restaurant
10. The Morning After*
11. OMNIA San Diego
12. Osetra Seafood & Steaks
13. The Owl Drug Co.*
15. Serrano's Street Tacos & Bar*
16. Sevilla Nightclub of San Diego*
17. Sign of the Whale San Diego (newly opened!)
18. Time Out Sports Tavern (Opens at 10pm on Day 5 Nov. 2)
19. Tin Roof San Diego*
20. Trailer Park After Dark*
21. Tropical Savor Bar & Grill*
22. Vin De Syrah
23. VYBZ Kitchen & Lounge
24. Whiskey Girl
*Welcome Shot (10) Bartender's Choice
**Free entry is subject to cut-off time and capacity
***Participating venues and offers are subject to change
25. Andaz San Diego
26. Hotel Republic San Diego, Autograph Collection
27. The Keating Hotel
28. LAZ Parking
$3 Off Parking at LAZ Parking
Free Overnight Option Until 10am The Following Day
Experience Downtown San Diego's SINfamous nightlife on the most EPIC PARTY WEEKEND filled with COSTUME INSANITY from 6pm - 2am.
▬▬▬▬ ✪ WHAT'S INCLUDED ✪ ▬▬▬▬
San Diego Zombie Crawl badge holders will enjoy:
• An EXCLUSIVE Opening Party from 6pm - 9pm
• NO COVER to 20+ Premier Nightclubs and Bars along the famous 5th Avenue (all within walking distance), including OMNIA San Diego, Bassmnt, F6ix, Fluxx Nightclub, Parq, and Sevilla Nightclub of San Diego
• Drink tickets for 10+ Welcome Shots (Bartender's Choice)
• Devilish dining and drink deals at presenting restaurants and bars.
• Spine-chilling entertainment, DJ, live music, live art and live body painting.
• Map with Routes to Freakish Festivities
• Discounted Hotel Rates
THE ENTIRE PACKAGE IS VALUED AT OVER $500,
BUT TICKETS START AT ONLY $30*!
▬▬▬▬ ✪ WHEN & WHERE ✪ ▬▬▬▬
Gaslamp Quarter, Downtown San Diego. California 92101
▬▬▬▬ ✪ WHAT TO EXPECT ✪ ▬▬▬▬
• Named the "TOP 3 HALLOWEEN EVENTS" in Southern California by THRILLIST, UBER USA, WhereLA, WhereSanDiego, San Diego Magazine and DiscoverSD
• San Diego Zombie Crawl is your key to the city's Most Wicked Halloween Parties in downtown San Diego!
• A fun, unique and progressive Halloween and Day of the Dead experience planned to perfection with you in mind!
• A visitor friendly and affordable way to experience the nightlife and dining that the Gaslamp Quarter is famous for!
▬▬▬▬ ✪ HOW IT WORKS ✪ ▬▬▬▬
• Purchase your ticket online.
• Online purchases – you will receive an e-ticket. Bring your print-out or smart phone to the exclusive Opening Party / Will Call at American Junkie between 6PM – 9PM on each event date.
• We will scan your e-ticket and issue your San Diego Zombie Crawl Party Passport, passes, drink tickets and a map with pre-planned routes.
You may follow the suggested routes or crawl at your own pace.
• Let the parties begin!
▬▬ ✪ MORE ABOUT SAN DIEGO ZOMBIE CRAWL ✪ ▬▬
Every year, thousands of party revelers from around the world parade through the Gaslamp Quarter during Halloween festivities, creating the largest Halloween and Day of the Dead parties in Southern California.
Home to over 200 exciting nightclubs, bars and hotels, the famous Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego is well-known for its festive holidays, pulsating nightlife, diverse dining and exceptional SoCal hospitality.
With 20+ participating hot spots run by the scariest and sexiest costumes, we wish that you beautiful, costumed men and women will join us for a fun celebration like none other! Get ready to be adorned with an exclusive Club VIP Passport packed with fun perks and priority entry to the sexiest Halloween Parties in the Gaslamp Quarter!
Brace yourself for costume insanity, hosted adult treats, and spine chilling entertainment at the Top 20+ nightclubs and bars in San Diego's main tourist attraction Gaslamp Quarter San Diego Nightlife, SINfamous for its night crawling operations.
This is a party (or should we say 20+ PARTIES included) you do NOT want to miss!