401 East 6th St
Austin, TX 78701
Originally built by merchant Charles Wolf in 1874 it is designated as a Historical Landmark by the City of Austin. Wolf hired architect R.A. Hancock to design the building with facades on the front and back. As the Austin Cotton Exchange, the cotton bales were on the main floor and the offices for brokers and buyers were on the second floor. It was later used as a market for produce, dry goods, groceries and clothing. Today, it’s home to us, Old School Bar & Grill!