Labor Day Weekend
Pier Pressure™ White Party Cruise
"Everyone's Doing it!"
2 Floors of Music
1 Amazing Yacht Party!
with the Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
Join us on the Pier Pressure™ White Party Cruise: Labor Day Sunday Night! Sunday, September 3rd, 2017, and Prepare for the ultimate yacht party cruise!
Top Ten Reasons Why 'Pier Pressure™ is the #1 Party this Memorial Weekend:
- This is the biggest Yacht Party on Lake Michigan this Labor Day Sunday Night!
- An All Star Line-up of Chicago's Top DJs
- Exclusive VIP AREA w/ Special view of the dance floor
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views of Chicago Skyline
- 3 Hour Cruise / 4 Hour Party from Midnight to 1:00 am
- 500+ Party Goers having the time of their lives!
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise without leaving Chicago Harbor
- Chicago's hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
Don’t be a land lover this Labor Day Weekend! Get your significant other and/or your entourage of friends, and escape to biggest and best party this Labor Day!
DRESS CODE: everyone must wear WHITE!
This isn't like any other cruise or event. Entertainment Cruises & CHI Nightlife's mission is to make sure our 'Pier Pressure' Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us on the ultimate Party Cruise! Call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 312.878.0707.
Check-in: 10:30 PM
VIP Boarding: 11:00 PM
GA Boarding: 11:15 PM
Cruise Time: 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM.
Spirit of Chicago | 600 E. Grand Ave. | 21+ Event
Golden Ticket: General Admission – to 3 Decks including the Top Deck.
Platinum VIP Ticket: Priority boarding with access with All Access to 4 Decks, VIP 3rd Deck will include 1st come 1st Serve to open seating and all access to the VIP, and a commemorative captains hat.
STRICT DRESS CODE will be enforced: Everyone MUST wear white. Jeans ok w/ white top. No Plain White T-shirts. Button Down Dress Shirts Preffered.
:| All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.