Partying Like It’s 2017, Where That Hotline Bling - That Can Only Mean One Thing! - My Drink On’s New Year’s Eve Limo Bus Crawl!
Lucky for you My Drink On (in our 6th year) is in your city!
Have a large group or a ton of friends!? Get Paid to Party this New Years!
Eventbrite Affiliate Program - earn $5 each ticket sold!
Check In Location TBA (8-10pm)
*Additional Venues and Information will be added.*
-No Cover (You may still have to wait in line)
- Champagne Toast @ Midnight (Provided by Venue)
- Party Favors (Provided by Venue)
- Drink Specials ($3, $4 & $5)
-Photo Hunt (Reflect on 2016)
- Limo Bus Transportation (930pm-130am Hop On Hop Off, Rotating Loop) *Route Listed Below!
Venues (More to be announced and subject to change!):
**This is a hop on hop off event! Limo Buses will do a constant loop and should arrive to each venue every 15 minutes (traffic pending). There is no assigned seating and it is not meant to ride around all evening, but to and from different locations.
All Guests Must Be 21+ w/ID
What to know
- Redeem on: Saturday, December 31st
- This offer is final sale and non-transferable
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- Must be 21 w/State Issued ID to purchase
- This offer is made by My Drink On in accordance with Indiana Liquor Laws
- Names will be provided for ticketing purposes
- Voucher is redeemable only at the event; after the event date, the voucher expires and has no redeemable value
Q: Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
A: You must be 21 w/State Issued ID!
Q: Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
A: Yes, log back into your account or email us!
Q: Can I update my registration information?
A: Yes, log back into your account.
Q: Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A: Yes or have it on your phone. We will scan it upon arrival.
Q: What is the refund policy?
A: We do not offer refunds for this event.
Q: The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
A: Not an issue as long as the ticket is printed or on a phone we can scan it. Attendee still must be 21 w/State Issued ID.