Lightning strikes...and everybody is watching her
This is what you came for - Halloween Crawloween Bar Crawl
Lucky for you My Drink On (in our 6th year) is in your city!
Have a large group or a ton of friends!? Get Paid to Party
Eventbrite Affiliate Program - earn $5 each ticket sold!
Save Additionally With Groupon (Very Limited Available): https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-halloween-bar-crawl-dallas
Choose your Neighborhood at Checkout!
(* All Access! Check In in your neighborhood and access drink specials in ALL other neighborhoods all night) *Select route @ checkout!
Check In Location: Old Crow (1911 Greenville Ave)
Check In from 8pm-10pm
Check In Location: The Prophet Bar (2548 Elm St)
Check In from 8pm-10pm
Package Includes *Additional Venues and Information will be added*:
- (2) $5 Gift Cards (Food or Drink)
- Drink Specials ($3, $4 & $5 Specials)
- No Cover (You may still have to wait in line)
- Costume Contests *Participating Locations
- Grand Prize $500 Costume Contest #MyDrinkOn
- Registration 8-10pm (Please do not be late!)
Transportation: New Users Sign Up with Lyft for up to $50 off, up to $10 each ride with code MDODAL at lyft.com/invite/MDODAL
See who is going to the event on Facebook!
Venues (More to be announced and subject to change!):
- The Old Crow (1911 Greenville Ave) (Greenville) - $2 Jello Shots, $4 Domestic and $5 Well
- C'Viche Tequila Bar (1922 Greenville Ave) ( Greenville) - $3 Wells & Lonestar Draft, $4 House Margaritas and Draft Mexican Beer & $5 Red, White or Rose Sangria
- The Prophet Bar (2548 Elm St)(Deep Ellum)-
$500 Contest Details:
(Please use social media outlets Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to Enter to WIN! @MyDrinkOn #MyDrinkOn MUST BE USED) See below for FAQ!
Twitter or Instagram #MyDrinkOn or @MyDrinkOn #DAL BEFORE and DURING the event with Halloween images, your costume selection or with fun Halloween Movie lines to increase your chance to win $500!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates, contest details and questions!
All Guests Must Be 21+ w/ID
FAQ $500 Grand Prize Costume Contest!
Q: How do I win!?
A: Post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter tagging @MyDrinkOn and #MyDrinkOn #DAL (Each post counts as an additional chance to win!)
Q: What do I post?
A: Post images of costume shopping, past Halloween photos, videos from movies or your own, images of Halloween in general as well as photos of you and friends at the event! Really any fun Halloween post is accepted as a chance to win $500!
Q: When will we know who won?
A: My Drink On will announce the winner in 1-2 business days!
Q: How do you determine the winner!?
A: Winner is selected at random, so the more you post the more you will come up on our feed and have a chance to win, BUT the winner could also be someone who just posts ONCE! Post a Halloween image with #MyDrinkOn, who knows you could win $500! SOMEONE WILL WIN!!
Check out more MyDrinkOn.com events & charity fundraisers in your city for Halloween, New Year’s, Mardi Gras, St. Pats, Derby, Cinco de Mayo, Concerts, Festivals, Private Parties & Tastings!
What to know
- Redeem on: Saturday, October 29th
- This offer is final sale and non-transferable
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- Must be 21 w/State Issued ID to purchase
- This offer is made by My Drink On in accordance with Texas Liquor Laws
- Names will be provided for ticketing purposes
- Voucher is redeemable only at the event; after the event date, the voucher expires and has no redeemable value
Q: Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
A: You must be 21 w/State Issued ID!
Q: What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
A: Paid parking options are in the area, but we suggest Lyft (Code MDODAL) or Taxies!
New users enjoy up to $50 off their first ride!
Q: Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
A: email@example.com or for group rates!
Q: Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
A: Yes, log back into your account or email us!
Q: Can I update my registration information?
A: Yes, log back into your account.
Q: Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A: Yes or have it on your phone. We will scan it upon arrival.
Q: What is the refund policy?
A: We do not offer refunds for this event.
Q: The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
A: Not an issue as long as the ticket is printed or on a phone we can scan it. Attendee still must be 21 w/State Issued ID.